- automatically keep a record of articles, journals, opinions, blogs on your subject
- Help the social media staff aggregate content without tweeting, facebooking everything individually
- Give your followers a broad and useful summary of the field you work in rather than just information on your organisation
- Expand your web presence and open up more debate, discussion, industry awareness
- Improve the knowledge of your colleagues and co-workers
- Help you find research and articles to inform your own blog posts and articles, rather than losing them in the sea of the internet.
- Make new connections
Monday, 15 July 2013
Learning about #edcmooc tools 1 - Creating your own online newspaper
This is part 1 in a series of 5, looking at new tools I discovered on the edcmooc course, and thinking how these could be applied creatively.
Such website as Paper.Li, ScoopIt, Storify and Triberr provide this service.
I shall try the website Paper.Li this week, as I liked the idea of making your own online daily paper. If you have any experience using it let me know.