|"Next stop is #edcMooc". |
Photo credit:Eleni Zazani
That's a fairly loose & broad concept I know, so you could be as literal or obtuse as you want to be.
The aim of this would be to think a little bit differently about what's on your mind. How could you express it without using words?
I had a quick brainstorm, and here are some things your image might be about:
- Strip it down to the basics: how would you sum up a MOOC in one image?
- What image would sum up where your head is at right now?
- What image would represent where you want to get to in this course?
- What do you see a future digital human as looking like?
- What does "eLearning" look like?
- If this MOOC had a symbol, what would it be?
- What's a "Digital Community" look like?
- How, in one image, would you express what you've learnt so far?
- Go to a website that lists "20 great image tools". Pick 5, try each one out, then choose your favourite image from the one's you made. Why was it your favourite? How did you decide?
|What is your "digital footprint"?|
- A simple photo
- Have a go at making an infographic
- Edit a photo through an online editing tool
- Make a word cloud of your last blog post
- Create a mock film poster
- A spoof album cover
- Put some words on a sign
- Spend 15 minutes scribbling or doodling a thought
- A pastiche of a famous art work or image
- Make a story from a few random images
More: BBC Technology story: "Visions of the Future" art competition